The reviews reference benefitting a good cause but the product info does not mention this. Is part of the price in fact for a chairity?
- Asked by Kevin S from Pocasset
- Sep 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (The reviews reference benefitting a good cause but the product info does not mention this. Is part of the price in fact for a chairity?)
4 Answers from the Community
10% goes to help the Product(RED) foundation which supports the fight against HIV/AIDS in Africa. Can also support the cause with similar products available at Gap and Starbucks and other retailers. Please join the Fight and show your support for an awesome cause.
- Answered by Micheal S from Mesa
- Sep 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, I believe it's 10 or 20% of the product price goes to the Product Red Charity.
- Answered by Matthew R from San Diego
- Sep 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes When Purchasing This Prouct 10% Goes To (PRODUCT)RED
- Answered by William S
- Nov 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Yes Product Red is a charity and a portion of all products that bear their logo do benefit them.
- Answered by Stuart E from Yakima
- Jan 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Will this product work with a partitioned hard drive?
- Asked by Jean W
- Mar 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this product work with a partitioned hard drive?)
- Asked about: WD 500GB My Passport Air for Mac US…