Two screens on macbookair using mavericks
Can Mavericks support two external monitors on macbook air?
Is there a thunderbolt splitter that I can use to connect two external monitors to macbook air?
I know I can use Apple TV but not looking for that solution
- Asked by Yitzhak K from Santa Clara
- Flag as inappropriate (Two screens on macbookair using mavericks)
1 Answer from the Community
No. The only way you can use two displays with a MacBook Air is if at least one of them is the Apple Thunderbolt Display. You can then connect the second one to it's Thunderbolt port (you can use an adapter there).
- Answered by Ronald B from La Mirada
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this be used with iMac mavericks?
- Asked by Barbara S from Maryville
- Sep 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used with iMac mavericks?)
- Asked about: G-Technology 3TB G-DRIVE with Thund…
what word processing program should i get for a MacBookAir if I'm used to microsoft word
- Asked by Sheila W from Mc Lean
- Dec 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (what word processing program should i get for a MacBookAir if I'm used to microsoft word)
- Asked about: Mac