Could I use this adapter to connect my Digidesign 003 factory to my iMac thunderbolt connect or would it lack sufficient power?
1 Answer from the Community
I seen your post and tried it out because I was curious as well about this. I have a maxed out 2011 iMac with a Digi003 Factory Console. I switched from my native Firewire port and used the adapter to go thunderbolt. I launched a Pro Tools session and received a "hardware buffer underflow" error message every time i tried to playback and no matter how high I set the playback engine buffer sample it still occurred. I switched back to my native port and problem solved, everything was back to normal. I hope this helps.
- Answered by Dominick C from Simpsonville
- Apr 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
connect this to thunderbolt display
- Asked by Dewey N from Dunedin
- Jan 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (connect this to thunderbolt display)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
can i use this to connect a thunderbolt monitor to vga adapter and use the thunderbolt on a kvm?
- Asked by Jaime V from Moreno Valley
- Aug 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this to connect a thunderbolt monitor to vga adapter and use the thunderbolt on a kvm?)
- Asked about: Kanex C247D Single-Link DVI to Mini…