Do you need a special internet connection to use this or is it just like the USB ethernet adapter?
Thank you for all the detailed instructions on how to load myriad software packies to ensure an RJ-45 can talk to a Windows 7 PC.
I am new to Apple so forgive such a simple question.
What benefit would I get from connecting my iPhone or iPad to my Windows PC with a RJ-45 vice a USB? I read all the questions and answers (it was inspiring to see such a consistently polite exchange in a help forum!). But the only thing I've been able to take away from the forum, is that this device will allow a faster exchange between an Apple device and Windows 7 (with the right handshaking software).
- Asked by Robert C from Burke
- Apr 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you need a special internet connection to use this or is it just like the USB ethernet adapter?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can I connect MBA to ethernet port on Time Capsule associated with my iMac?
- Asked by Michael W from Nashville
- Aug 28, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect MBA to ethernet port on Time Capsule associated with my iMac?)
- Asked about: Apple USB Ethernet Adapter