Will it fit in my Logitech ultrathin keyboard?
- Asked by Nathalie D from St-basile-le-grand
- Jul 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it fit in my Logitech ultrathin keyboard?)
1 Answer from the Community
No. The Logitech ultrathin keyboard will barely accommodate an iPad 2 with a hard shell back cover, and because of the slightly thicker dimensions of the 3rd generation iPad, it will barely accommodate it without a case on it. Therefore, the 3rd generation iPad will not fit in the Logitech keyboard unless you mount it without a case.
- Answered by Dereck H from Alpharetta
- Aug 31, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it fit an iPad air and logitech ultrathin keyboard together?
- Asked by Michelle J from Senneville
- Apr 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it fit an iPad air and logitech ultrathin keyboard together?)
- Asked about: Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve for iPad…