Why isn't there a hole on the cover so I can adjust the volume
- Asked by Vera P
- Jan 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Why isn't there a hole on the cover so I can adjust the volume)
2 Answers from the Community
There are rocker buttons for that. Basically, what I'm saying is that although those buttons are covered by material, there are indentations that allow you to adjust the volume while the smart case is on.
- Answered by Danielle N from Starkville
- Jan 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can still change the volume using the buttons even though there are no holes for the buttons (this is designed to protect the buttons). This is the same for the sleep/wake button.
- Answered by Lachlan M
- Jan 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How do you adjust the volume?
- Asked by Nathaniel E
- Jan 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you adjust the volume?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote