Why isn't there a hole on the cover so I can adjust the volume
2 Answers from the Community
There are rocker buttons for that. Basically, what I'm saying is that although those buttons are covered by material, there are indentations that allow you to adjust the volume while the smart case is on.
- Answered by Danielle N from Starkville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can still change the volume using the buttons even though there are no holes for the buttons (this is designed to protect the buttons). This is the same for the sleep/wake button.
- Answered by Lachlan M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How do you adjust the volume?
- Asked by Nathaniel E
- Jan 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you adjust the volume?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
Why are the volume buttons an on / off button covered ?? How do u raise an lower the volume with them covered ??
- Asked by Dominick F from Eatontown
- Sep 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Why are the volume buttons an on / off button covered ?? How do u raise an lower the volume with them covered ??)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Case - (PRODUCT)RED