If I turn the iPad upside down with the cover closed should the cover stay magnetised to the front?
When I close the cover it turns the screen on, but the cover does ot stay in place. Should it? It seems a bit daft if it doesn't 'stick' using the magnets.
1 Answer from the Community
- Answered by Alan K from Woodland Hills
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the Smart Cover iPad cover both side front and back
- Asked by Rizwan R from Umm Al Quwain
- Nov 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Smart Cover iPad cover both side front and back)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Cover - Polyurethane - D…
How close to printer do you have to be when using a iPad?
- Asked by Joseph F from Staten Island
- Mar 16, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (How close to printer do you have to be when using a iPad?)
- Asked about: HP Officejet 4630 e-All-in-One Prin…