How many mm thick is the new rear iPad cover?
- Asked by Terence C from Hawthorne
- Jun 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How many mm thick is the new rear iPad cover?)
2 Answers from the Community
roughly 0.75 mm thick rubber-leather-like surface which appears to be two ply (strength, tear resistant).
- Answered by William C from Bristow
- Jan 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Just under 2mm.
- Answered by Phil W
- Jun 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can the front cover be used with out the rear case?
- Asked by Levi S from Princeton
- Oct 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the front cover be used with out the rear case?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RE…