Has anyone had dirt/grit get caught inside this case and experience scratches on their iPad as a result? This is an issue with many iPad cases.
- Asked by Alex R C from New York
- Jul 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Has anyone had dirt/grit get caught inside this case and experience scratches on their iPad as a result? This is an issue with many iPad cases.)
3 Answers from the Community
I am sorry but i still have had a little of dust on the ipad but i also have this protective casing on the ipad that is a very Great casing to prevent scratches and dust from getting in or onto the ipad you can buy it from the apple store they have it in the ipad 2 cases.
- Answered by Kevin L from Coushatta
- Aug 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
That kind of problem is one that is persistent no matter what case you get. Unless you find a case that is completely form fitting and air tight then it's something you simply have to deal with. What I've learned to do to combat the potential for scratching is to periodically remove the iPad from its case to clean any particles that may accumulate between the iPad and it's cover. Doing this has kept both my iPad 2 and 3rd generation iPad in pristine condition without any scratches. It requires a little more effort on your part, but it's worth it if your goal is to keep your iPad scratch-free.
- Answered by Dereck H from Alpharetta
- Aug 31, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I haven't, just be sure to clean the device and the case very well, also be in a very clean room, dust and wipe down any surface you will put your iPad on, this will minimize scratches.
- Answered by Robert W from Orlando
- Jul 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
has anyone found durability and issue with this case for the ipad mini
- Asked by Nancy H from Dora
- Mar 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (has anyone found durability and issue with this case for the ipad mini)
- Asked about: iPad Air Smart Case - Black
Does an iPad with a smart cover fit inside this case?
- Asked by Susane P from North Brunswick
- May 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does an iPad with a smart cover fit inside this case?)
- Asked about: Herschel Supply Co. Anchor Sleeve f…
iPad Camera Connection Kit issues and CF cards
- Asked by Damien T from Sydney
- Apr 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad Camera Connection Kit issues and CF cards)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter