Does the top part of smart case have magnets which attach it to the screen
4 Answers from the Community
No, it's a bit like a book. They are attached unlike the smart cover.
- Answered by Dexter G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The top part acts just like the smart cover. The problem with this case is that it doesn't fit good on iPad 2nd gen or the new iPad. I just bought it for the new iPad and their are spaces around the edges. It seems like they rushed making this and could've put more effort to make it fit snug since it's made by apple. When using it as a stand to watch movies the bottom part where the stand folds kept on popping out.
- Answered by Jonathan R from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, the Smart case does, just like the Smart Cover.
- Answered by Cole W from Hartland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Yes, i think it is magnets... but i know if you hold it upside down, the case will stay on.
- Answered by Johna W from Kirkland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
can it be attached to the apple smart 'case'?
- Asked by Maria R
- May 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can it be attached to the apple smart 'case'?)
- Asked about: Speck SmartShell Case for iPad mini
Does the front cover attach magnetically to the back so that it doesn't flop around when it's opened?
- Asked by Lissette C from Fort Lee
- Oct 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the front cover attach magnetically to the back so that it doesn't flop around when it's opened?)
- Asked about: iPad Air Smart Case - Black