Does the light gray iPad Smart case (polyurethane) attract dirt?
I love the light gray Smart Case but I don't want to get it if it's going to show dirt and stains more than the dark gray or the pink. I have the iPad 3.
- Asked by Alyssa A from Truckee
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the light gray iPad Smart case (polyurethane) attract dirt?)
3 Answers from the Community
YES indeed it does! If you are inquiring about the light grey one like the color of light concrete sidewalk- then yes it does. I have had it for about 4 months. I really love the case and still glad I got that color. But just so you know, it defiantly attracts just wear and tear dirt. Not like the bright blue one I got my mom and dad. Annnnnnd I'm a avid hand washer and don't have kids and it still gets dirty!! Good luck!
- Answered by Laura S from Old Hickory
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No...? As I type this on my iPad the light-grey polyurethane cover it's wearing doesn't seem to be attracting any more dirt than I would expect, but it's only a week old. Give it time :)
- Answered by Benjamin K from Sycamore
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does'nt seem to. Atleast not yet :).
- Answered by Tanvi S from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
What is the part number for this item?
- Asked by Ruth H from Lawrence
- May 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the part number for this item?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Cover - Polyurethane - D…
No answers yet
I assume the white case attracts dirt easily, but is it easy to clean off?
- Asked by Raymond T from Phoenix
- Nov 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I assume the white case attracts dirt easily, but is it easy to clean off?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Silicone Case - (PRODUCT)R…