Does the iPad Smart Case protect the iPad well enough that it doesn't need a screen protector?
I just don't know if it would be necessary to have a screen protector with the case, or where to even get an iPad screen protector.
- Asked by Kimberly K from Mounds View
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the iPad Smart Case protect the iPad well enough that it doesn't need a screen protector?)
4 Answers from the Community
Screen Protectors only just keep the grease of your fingers off the display. They don't do anything in words of protection. And also, I have tested this case myself and it kept the iPad perfect from a 5 foot drop onto a wood floor. I would say that it is tough enough for the accidentally drop now and again
- Answered by Thomas B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No screen protector needed with this case, just bought mine today so far so good! charcoal in the flesh is much nicer than it appears in the picture
- Answered by Simon F from Darwen
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I asked for the case as a fathers day present and I am very impressed by the feel and texture of the cover, front, back & inside. I'm confident that it would protect the screen from scratching etc but I've always had a screen protector on my iPad 3 since I brought it and I've left mine on even with this case on. You can only really notice the screen protectors when the iPad is turned off anyway, so for extra piece of mind I've left mine on as I don't notice it.
- Answered by Ian D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Yes. A screen protector is not necessary. The case closes snugly and magnetically, so why why spoil a great screen with a sheet of plastic? My case arrived this morning but I wasn't looking forward to taking delivery after reading a negative review. However, it fits my iPad 2 just fine, all the holes are in the right place and it closes securely. I'm very satisfied.
- Answered by Phil W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
With Ipad air smart case on, is a screen protector needed
- Asked by Roger K from Combined Locks
- Dec 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (With Ipad air smart case on, is a screen protector needed)
- Asked about: iPad
Do you feel this cover gives enough protection if the iPad was dropped?
- Asked by Jackie G from Pompano Beach
- Dec 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you feel this cover gives enough protection if the iPad was dropped?)
- Asked about: iPad Air Smart Case - Black
Does it protect the screen as well?
- Asked by Brandon N from Houston
- Feb 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it protect the screen as well?)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 4 …