Does the backt interfere with changing the sim card? If so, how difficult is it to remove and the 'reinstall' the back?
2 Answers from the Community
While it does have slits for everything else, the SIM card slot is covered by the case. However, it is extremely easy to take off because the case only covers the very edge of the iPad without covering the border, leaving a lot of extra room. If you need to change your card constantly, I don't think it would be much of a problem.
- Answered by David F from East Brunswick
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No sim card cut out, so you would have to "pop" it out of the formed back cover. Not that big a deal, although I don't understand why you would need to change the sim card very often in the first place?
- Answered by Randall C from Brighton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
May I buy an unlocked iPhone and use it in Australia?
- Asked by Suzanne S from Tucson
- Dec 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (May I buy an unlocked iPhone and use it in Australia?)
- Asked about: iPhone
Does this case comes in with the SIM card slot opened ? So when I change my SIM cards I do not need to take off the case
- Asked by Tzuhao C
- Sep 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case comes in with the SIM card slot opened ? So when I change my SIM cards I do not need to take off the case)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Leather Case - (PRODUCT)RE…