Does it fit perfectly without sliding a bit or is it a bit loose on the IPad 2nd generation?
- Asked by Mohieddine K from Beirut
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it fit perfectly without sliding a bit or is it a bit loose on the IPad 2nd generation?)
4 Answers from the Community
I bought this case for my iPad 2, and the fit is loose. And I mean loose. The new iPad is half a millimeter thicker than the iPad 2, and the curves are more rotund, there for the fit will be loose for the iPad 2. However, putting a paper towel in between the iPad 2 and the back of the case will fill that half millimeter and larger curves.
- Answered by Michael P from Westford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have an iPad 2 and it fits like a glove. Sure, it has its flaws, but there is not a case out there that doesn't have drawbacks. I think the fit, finish, and quality is what I've come to expect from Apple.
- Answered by Erich S from Saint Louis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
It is a little bit loose unfortunately, but it is not very noticeable. It is not too big of an issue.
- Answered by Justin W from Walpole
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I have the 3rd generation iPad and I feel it is loose also. While it doesn't really change the effectiveness of the protection, it feels like it could have been better quality. Especially coming from apple and retailing for $50. You'll find that when you are opening the cover, you have to pick at it like you're trying to pull off a sticker. Also, with the play in the fit, it makes turning the on/off of vibrate switch a bit more difficult than it should be. Overall, it's a decent case. Just expected it to be of better quality than it is.
- Answered by Andrew T from Saint Johns
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Will this cover fit an iPad 2 if I have a cover on the back of the device (over the aluminum bit)?
- Asked by Jeffrey M from Beaverton
- Nov 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cover fit an iPad 2 if I have a cover on the back of the device (over the aluminum bit)?)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover f…
What is the difference from the 2nd generation to the 3rd generation iPads?
- Asked by John P from Raleigh
- Dec 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the difference from the 2nd generation to the 3rd generation iPads?)
- Asked about: iPad