Dimensions of smart case?
I saw that in one of these questions it said that despite how thin it is, it adds a great deal of height and width. I own a coach sleeve that I put the iPad in when I am not using it but I also want to have the smart case on when I am using it. I don't want to have to remove this every time I put the ipad away. The sleeve I am placing it in fits my iPad pretty snug and I don't have a lot run to add much height or width, so I am wondering how much this case adds over all so I can measure to see if it will fit in the sleeve. No sense in spending $50 if it doesn't fit. Thank you very much for your help =]]
- Asked by Dana W from Connellsville
- Jul 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Dimensions of smart case?)
1 Answer from the Community
It honestly shouldn't add very much of anything. Unless the iPad sleeve is really tight with the iPad then it should probably fit. It's basically the same dimensions as the iPad.
- Answered by Kevin H from Chattanooga
- Mar 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what are exact dimensions of the iPad Air Smart Case?
- Asked by Deborah L from Emeryville
- Feb 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (what are exact dimensions of the iPad Air Smart Case?)
- Asked about: iPad Air Smart Case - (PRODUCT) RED