Case camera hole alignment
I've noticed on certain 3rd-party cases (like the one I have for my iPad 2), the rear-facing camera hole in the case aligns very poorly with the actual iPad camera. How is the camera alignment with the hole in the Apple smart case (assuming the front cover is folded so as not to cover the hole)?
- Asked by Karen C from Rio Rancho
- Dec 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Case camera hole alignment)
1 Answer from the Community
I have the case on my ipad2. The alignment is very good. The hole is oversized (about 2x size of camera lens) so it does not interfere with camera. Just have to hold the front cover out of the way.
- Answered by Rhonda D from Denfield
- Dec 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the red one a new generation? Because the hole for the camera is bigger
- Asked by Preslav V from Manhattan
- Jun 21, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the red one a new generation? Because the hole for the camera is bigger)
- Asked about: Speck PixelSkin HD Case for iPhone …
does this case have a hole to attach a wrist strap or phone charms?
- Asked by Grace F from Minneapolis
- Jan 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does this case have a hole to attach a wrist strap or phone charms?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Impact Mesh Case (Drop Prote…