Can you use the stand charger with this case?
2 Answers from the Community
No. The bottom edge of the case prevents the iPad from being mounted on the iPad dock, and most 3rd party docking stations (that I've tried). It will work fine if you sync and charge it via a regular sync cable, but you can rule out the possibility of using the iPad with a dock if it's in the Smart Cover.
- Answered by Dereck H from Alpharetta
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No you can't use the smart case with the iPad dock. You will have to take the case off to put it on the stand.
- Answered by Manish K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
is there a charger adapter that will allow an IPhone with an Otter case on it to fit in a stand up charger or speaker system?
- Asked by Suzy L from Gainesville
- Apr 8, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a charger adapter that will allow an IPhone with an Otter case on it to fit in a stand up charger or speaker system?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Does this stand work with speck case?
- Asked by Michael C from Chicago
- Dec 27, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this stand work with speck case?)
- Asked about: Twelve South BookArc for MacBook Ai…