can you use the smart case on a iPad 2 with the iPad 2 dock?
i use a smart cover on my iPad 2 and charge it on the iPad 2 dock, but id like something to cover the back, especially if made by apple.
- Asked by Justin H from Ponca City
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use the smart case on a iPad 2 with the iPad 2 dock?)
2 Answers from the Community
It's compatible with the iPad 2, but won't fit in the dock.
- Answered by Brian B from St Louis Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No. However, the adaptor fits right through the case and you don't need to put it in the stand; it stands on its own.
- Answered by Rhonda T from Georgetown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is the back of the new iPad Air 2 case hard or soft?
- Asked by John T from San Mateo
- Oct 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the back of the new iPad Air 2 case hard or soft?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RE…