Because the iPad is so slippery, I am looking for a case that has good traction. Is the polyurethane a good choice to prevent sliding?
1 Answer from the Community
I love the Smart Case. I've had it for over 6 months now and it has held up well. The polyurethane surface has a nice, almost suede-like feel, so it does prevent slipping when you hold it.
- Answered by Sandra K from Kew Gardens
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there any thing you can put on the back to prevent it from being so slippery?
- Asked by Erolyn B from Somers
- Mar 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any thing you can put on the back to prevent it from being so slippery?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Cover - Polyurethane - D…
What are some good iPad Air cases?
- Asked by Travis R from Danville
- Nov 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What are some good iPad Air cases?)
- Asked about: iPad