will the ipad 2 cover ever turn the ipad off.
After a certain time its coverd will the ipad shut down?
- Asked by Scott A from Philadelphia
- Mar 25, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (will the ipad 2 cover ever turn the ipad off.)
5 Answers from the Community
whenever you cover the screen with the smart cover completely, the ipad will go to sleep, not completely shutting it off.
- Answered by Jack S from Mahtomedi
- Apr 22, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
yes it will when you put the smart cover back on the screen it will lock
- Answered by Andrei S
- Apr 2, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
If you so choose, closing the smart cover locks the iPad / switches the screen off. When you open it, it unlocks the iPad and switches the screen on, all without needing to touch the sleep button or home button. This is the default behaviour.
- Answered by Si B
- Mar 27, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
It puts the iPad to sleep, but doesn't turn it off. Mine was completely charged (100%) this AM. 8 hours later and without having used the iPad at all today, it's down to 83%. hmm.
- Answered by Larry R from Menlo Park
- Apr 12, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
the IPad2 senses when the smart covers is completely on and turns to sleep-mode
when the cover is lifted off the ipad it turns on where you last left off
- Answered by Kevin W from Campbell River
- Apr 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Could I use this adapter, with a dongle, so I can get Internet where ever We go in Europe, we go on campsites some have wireless but not all.
- Asked by Chris S
- May 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Could I use this adapter, with a dongle, so I can get Internet where ever We go in Europe, we go on campsites some have wireless but not all.)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter
Is there an ipad 2 cover to use for the beach?
- Asked by Joan P from Highland Park
- Dec 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an ipad 2 cover to use for the beach?)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet