what are the overall dimensions of an ipad2 when in it's smart cover?
I want to make an attractive soft case to cover the ipad2 and it's smart cover.
2 Answers from the Community
Hardly any different. It would add about 2mm in thickness, and ignoring the side magnets hardly any extra "hanging off" width and length. I think the magnetic strip adds about 0.5cm at the end. It is pretty much flush fitting.
- Answered by San J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It's so slim that it's such a small difference. But where the magnets attach I suppose you should add a half inch to make sure it fits in your case.
- Answered by Daniel P from Walnut Creek
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can you use the smart case on a iPad 2 with the iPad 2 dock?
- Asked by Justin H from Ponca City
- Jun 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use the smart case on a iPad 2 with the iPad 2 dock?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…
Does this keyboard cover have the exact same connection (dimensions) as the Apple smart cover?
- Asked by Jean O from Arlington
- Nov 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this keyboard cover have the exact same connection (dimensions) as the Apple smart cover?)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover f…