is the ipad smart case a good replacement for a sleeve?
does the case protect the ipad in the same way as a sleeve?
- Asked by Rebecca Angelica S from Davao City
- Nov 2, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (is the ipad smart case a good replacement for a sleeve?)
3 Answers from the Community
YES, if slimness is a deciding factor. NO, if protection is the main concern. The iPad smart cover only COVERS the front, not the back. It does not PROTECT the device from potential scratching. When placed in a purse or bag the cover may be pushed down therefore "waking" the iPad unless completely turned off.
- Answered by Trasie C from North Vancouver
- Nov 14, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It is if you want slimness, but if your worried about scratches, not the way to go.
- Answered by David M from Onkaparinga
- Feb 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I think it is a good replacement. It is very easy to use and also turns the IPad off when you close the cover. It is very light-weight. It protects the screen which is the main reason to use it.
- Answered by Anne B from Dacula
- Nov 14, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
This sleeve fit with the iPad Smart Case on?
- Asked by Dalmiro H from Barranquilla
- Aug 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (This sleeve fit with the iPad Smart Case on?)
- Asked about: MICHAEL Michael Kors Sleeve for iPa…
is the smart cover good for the ipad mini?
- Asked by Michelle A from Staten Island
- Jun 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is the smart cover good for the ipad mini?)
- Asked about: iPad