is the ipad smart case a good replacement for a sleeve?
does the case protect the ipad in the same way as a sleeve?
- Asked by Rebecca Angelica S from Davao City
- Nov 2, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (is the ipad smart case a good replacement for a sleeve?)
3 Answers from the Community
YES, if slimness is a deciding factor. NO, if protection is the main concern. The iPad smart cover only COVERS the front, not the back. It does not PROTECT the device from potential scratching. When placed in a purse or bag the cover may be pushed down therefore "waking" the iPad unless completely turned off.
- Answered by Trasie C from North Vancouver
- Nov 14, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It is if you want slimness, but if your worried about scratches, not the way to go.
- Answered by David M from Onkaparinga
- Feb 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I think it is a good replacement. It is very easy to use and also turns the IPad off when you close the cover. It is very light-weight. It protects the screen which is the main reason to use it.
- Answered by Anne B from Dacula
- Nov 14, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is it possible to customize the iPad smart cover or smart case with a picture or logo?
- Asked by Caroline L from Mountain View
- Aug 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to customize the iPad smart cover or smart case with a picture or logo?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…
Is it recommended that this cover is purchased without the intent to purchase the Smart Cover?
- Asked by Alyssa Z from Saskatoon
- Aug 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it recommended that this cover is purchased without the intent to purchase the Smart Cover?)
- Asked about: Power Support Air Jacket for iPad m…