Is it as safe and as protective as the BIG BULKY case?
- Asked by Julian W from Yorba Linda
- Feb 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it as safe and as protective as the BIG BULKY case?)
4 Answers from the Community
It depends...... Because If your clumsy and drop things a lot then I would suggest getting the big bulky case only because the iPad Smart Cover doesn't have a back to it, but if you always keep your iPad at hand then I would recommend the Smart cover.
- Answered by Kaitlyn R from Miramar
- Mar 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, it can chip on the edges..
- Answered by Ammmssyy H
- Mar 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No because it does not protect the back. It only protects the front screen. Yes it protects it from scratch marks but if u drop it, ya it will brake. I would recommend this case because it is very nice and it protects the screen, but if you are going to carry it around or bring it places then I would recommend a bulky case (or at least something that will protect the back.)
- Answered by H M from New Hartford
- Mar 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is the sleek, thin Smart Cover –which only covers the front– as protective as some other bulky case?
Of course not.
But depending on the case, it might not power it up instantly like the Smart Cover does.
So, if you're clumsy or prone to dropping things, then you likely want something that provides more drop protection. But if you just need glass protection from say, other items in a bag or from other items dropping onto it, I would definitely recommend the Smart Cover.
- Answered by Matthew Y from Iowa City
- Mar 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
is this case less bulky than the original hardshell case?
- Asked by Mary Anne Grace A from Los Angeles
- Jul 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is this case less bulky than the original hardshell case?)
- Asked about: kate spade new york Case for iPhone…
Is there a slim case for iPhone 5s that has a belt clip or holster?
- Asked by Kenneth S from Waxhaw
- Oct 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a slim case for iPhone 5s that has a belt clip or holster?)
- Asked about: iPhone
Does this case make the iPhone 5 bulky and heavy?
- Asked by Amelia L
- Jul 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case make the iPhone 5 bulky and heavy?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Impact Mesh Case (Drop Prote…