does this work with a zagg skin?
- Asked by Laurie M from Denver
- Apr 28, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work with a zagg skin?)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes, I actually have the FB shield from Zagg and it works perfectly. If you already have the SC I would suggest that at least get the cover for the back as that is the only part that is not protected. I have the FB shield and I never have to worry about the device being scratched or not.
- Answered by Bryan Y from Cockeysville
- May 20, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I purchased one of the leather skins for my iPad 2 and indeed, because it wraps around the edges not only would it impact the speaker I presume but also, the Smart Cover. They have a 45 day return policy even on opened product for which I am grateful so I have returned it. Note Zagg customer service told me that this would not be an issue.
- Answered by Laurie M from Denver
- May 6, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
While I hate Zagg skins and any soft plasticy nonsense, neither the smart cover nor the screen will be negatively impacted by skins or screen protectors. I am using both a front and rear stiff plastic screen protector and the smart cover works the way it should. The screen protector has not impeded my using the iPad as a writing surface with my stylus either.
- Answered by Nick L from Jacksonville
- May 5, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
will it work with zagg invisible shield
- Asked by Jan L from Winnipeg
- Dec 19, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work with zagg invisible shield)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 4s…
will the wireless keyboard work with the wired keyboard simultaneously
- Asked by Denise T from Lakeside
- Jan 21, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (will the wireless keyboard work with the wired keyboard simultaneously)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English
Can InvisiShield or ZAGG screen protectors be used with this case?
- Asked by Todd R from Riverside
- Feb 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can InvisiShield or ZAGG screen protectors be used with this case?)
- Asked about: Evutec Karbon SP (Sleek Protective)…