Does this cover (ipad smart cover) for the Ipad1?
- Asked by Cassandra T from Newberg
- Nov 21, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this cover (ipad smart cover) for the Ipad1?)
4 Answers from the Community
No it does not because there are magnets in the smart cover that hold it to the iPad and the iPad 1 does not have the magnets inside of it to keep the smart cover on
- Answered by Kyle D from Raleigh
- Jan 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No. It's designed to be used for iPad 2.
- Answered by Dinesh D from Dubai
- Dec 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No, the thickness of the iPad 1 does not fir the smart cover,
- Answered by David M from Onkaparinga
- Feb 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
No. The Smart Cover attaches with magnets, which are present on the iPad 2 or later and not on the original iPad.
- Answered by Timothy M from Hillsboro
- Dec 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
What's the best case and cover that I should get for my iPad Mini?
- Asked by Jared S from Brandon
- Dec 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the best case and cover that I should get for my iPad Mini?)
- Asked about: iPad
will it work with the Apple smart cover?
- Asked by Gary S from Saint Louis
- May 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work with the Apple smart cover?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Impact Mesh for iPad mini wi…