Does the smart cover fit with a hard shell case on the back?
I have one of the new superdry hard shell cases on the back of my iPad 2 and it has a bit of room on one of the sides and I wondered whether the smart cover case would fit onto it.
1 Answer from the Community
Yes it will! :) It has been designed with the Smart Cover in mind and they will work flawlessly together. Enjoy!
- Answered by Christopher W from Roseville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this case fit iPad mini retina display?
- Asked by Lisa H from Eastern Passage
- Dec 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case fit iPad mini retina display?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Impact Mesh for iPad
Is the back of the new iPad Air 2 case hard or soft?
- Asked by John T from San Mateo
- Oct 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the back of the new iPad Air 2 case hard or soft?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RE…
Can the speck smart shell case stands upright with d smart case cover when folded
- Asked by Bakre O from Abeokuta
- Sep 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the speck smart shell case stands upright with d smart case cover when folded)
- Asked about: Speck SmartShell Case for iPad mini