Does the cover demagnetize over time?
- Asked by Barbara B from South Lake Tahoe
- Jan 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the cover demagnetize over time?)
3 Answers from the Community
My cover, purchased in May 2011, has not been functional in the upright position since December 2011 due to demagnitization. This occured under normal, albeit frequent, use. I love my iPad2 but the Smart Cover was poorly designed.
- Answered by Keith H from Mountain View
- Feb 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have had my iPad for 3 years not and it appears it does demagnetize, as unless my iPad is lying completely flat, the cover is loose enough for the iPad to run the battery down overnight.
- Answered by Mary Lou N from Saint Petersburg
- Apr 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
- Answered by Kyle D from Raleigh
- Jan 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
is there a dust cover available for this keypad ?
- Asked by Bruce A
- Oct 25, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a dust cover available for this keypad ?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
Do you have to take your iPad and iPhone out of their covers to charge?
- Asked by Lorraine B from Marianna
- Dec 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you have to take your iPad and iPhone out of their covers to charge?)
- Asked about: Cooler Master DUO Stand and Dock fo…