does the country you live in make a difference
I live in Trinidad but I received an itunes card from the United States, when i enter the code it would not recieve it I have been told that its because i live in Trinidad is this true? Also is it possible to change it and if so how
- Asked by Jan D
- Jul 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (does the country you live in make a difference)
1 Answer from the Community
Not for the product itself, but you should be sure to order from the proper online store to insure proper delivery and payment. The product you receive will be the same, the only differences may be in packaging.
- Answered by Timothy M from Hillsboro
- Dec 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the Wi-Fi quality differ from country to country?
- Asked by Mark B
- Dec 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Wi-Fi quality differ from country to country?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins A7 AirPlay Wireles…
Is this product okay to use in different countries overseas?
- Asked by Waeemany L from Nashville
- Nov 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this product okay to use in different countries overseas?)
- Asked about: Dropcam Pro Camera