does the country you live in make a difference
I live in Trinidad but I received an itunes card from the United States, when i enter the code it would not recieve it I have been told that its because i live in Trinidad is this true? Also is it possible to change it and if so how
1 Answer from the Community
Not for the product itself, but you should be sure to order from the proper online store to insure proper delivery and payment. The product you receive will be the same, the only differences may be in packaging.
- Answered by Timothy M from Hillsboro
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the difference between the Refurbished AirPort Extreme Base Station and the new Airport Extreme?
- Asked by K.c. P from Jacksonville
- Jun 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the difference between the Refurbished AirPort Extreme Base Station and the new Airport Extreme?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
does it work with live chat on skype
- Asked by Joel T from Cobourg
- Apr 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with live chat on skype)
- Asked about: Blue Microphones Yeti Pro USB Micro…