does it stand in portrait?
If you're using an app that requires portrait - cookbook for example. Will this hold the ipad in portrait orientation?
- Asked by Daniel C
- Nov 30, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (does it stand in portrait?)
3 Answers from the Community
Technically, no -- the smart cover does not support portrait orientation. However, you can still prop your iPad up in portrait view by detaching the cover from the iPad and leaning the iPad against the triangular folded smart cover. Unfortunately, you won't be able to adjust the angle very much.
- Answered by Patricia S from Providence
- Dec 28, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, only landscape, and typing position
- Answered by David M from Onkaparinga
- Feb 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
- Answered by Ed F from Atlanta
- Dec 26, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can you use the stand in portrait view
- Asked by Peggy R from Wellington
- Sep 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the stand in portrait view)
- Asked about: LifeProof nüüd Case for iPad
No answers yet
does this stand work in both portrait and landscape?
- Asked by Donna A from Harrisburg
- Feb 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does this stand work in both portrait and landscape?)
- Asked about: Cooler Master REN Stand for iPad