does it have a back cover?
- Asked by Hayley E from Pacifica
- Nov 25, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (does it have a back cover?)
4 Answers from the Community
None of the iPad Smart Covers come with a back cover. They magnetically attach on the left side, and only cover the front of your iPad 2.
- Answered by Robert P from Three Oaks
- Jan 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No they do not come with back cover. I bought on Amazon a "skin" and a "clear back poly cover" that goes up to the sides of the iPad (just like cell phones) and a smart cover for iPads 2 that I coordinated with the colors of the back skin. They have skins for both front and back on Amazon. I am, however, very careful when I fold my smart cover and try to fold it with the exterior out, not the inside that closes on the glass screen, as I do not want to have stuff on my screen when I fold it back. So far, all my products are great and I enjoy them on top of saving money.
- Answered by Sylvie M from Longueuil
- Feb 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No, it does not have a back cover.
- Answered by Asif P from Irving
- Dec 7, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
yes they do! it is a leather smart cover but if you want polyurethane one they come in dark grey!
- Answered by Brock D from Hants Co.
- Nov 27, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Does the front cover detach from the back cover?
- Asked by Matthew S from Southampton
- Oct 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the front cover detach from the back cover?)
- Asked about: iPad Air Smart Case - Black
are there magnets on the back cover to hold the front in place when folded?
- Asked by Geoff W from Shelby
- Jun 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (are there magnets on the back cover to hold the front in place when folded?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…