I have a Microvison ShowWX+hdm1 will this work?
I have a iphone for and a ipad 3. I can use the projector to project videos and pictures but want to be able to project the entire screen. it connects to the projector using its own style connection at the unit but a iphone/ipad connecter to connect to the device. If I buy this connecter can I plug it into the extra port used for charging? I can buy a vga connector for the microvision but was hoping to only buy one connecter so I could use it on my tv as well. thanks
- Asked by Jonathan R from Flagstaff
- Aug 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a Microvison ShowWX+hdm1 will this work?)
1 Answer from the Community
I use this on my ShowWX but I purchased the HDMI to mini-HDMI cable and use that to connect to the projector. Works like a charm, although there is no quality improvement over using the VGA connector. The upside is the VGA connector for the projector has the tripod adapter- nice feature.
- Answered by Stephen H from Calgary
- Aug 31, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will endnotes work with this
- Asked by Norma E from Pembroke Pines
- Dec 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will endnotes work with this)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office for Mac Home and S…
Does this work with Mac as well?
- Asked by Dario C from Anguillara Sabazia
- Dec 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with Mac as well?)
- Asked about: MOGA REBEL Game Controller
No answers yet