I have a Microvison ShowWX+hdm1 will this work?
I have a iphone for and a ipad 3. I can use the projector to project videos and pictures but want to be able to project the entire screen. it connects to the projector using its own style connection at the unit but a iphone/ipad connecter to connect to the device. If I buy this connecter can I plug it into the extra port used for charging? I can buy a vga connector for the microvision but was hoping to only buy one connecter so I could use it on my tv as well. thanks
- Asked by Jonathan R from Flagstaff
- Aug 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a Microvison ShowWX+hdm1 will this work?)
1 Answer from the Community
I use this on my ShowWX but I purchased the HDMI to mini-HDMI cable and use that to connect to the projector. Works like a charm, although there is no quality improvement over using the VGA connector. The upside is the VGA connector for the projector has the tripod adapter- nice feature.
- Answered by Stephen H from Calgary
- Aug 31, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How does it work and what can I do with it
- Asked by Jack D from Brisbane
- Sep 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How does it work and what can I do with it)
- Asked about: Belkin 6' Digital Toslink Optical A…
Does it work´s with Battery or with a cable?
- Asked by Kilian Z
- Jan 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work´s with Battery or with a cable?)
- Asked about: iHome iDM9 Portable Bluetooth Speak…