Does it support charging to iPad/iPhone with Power from HDMI while playing movie? If yes, it will be very good for long playing movie.
3 Answers from the Community
It will charge your iPad/iPhone, but not through the HDMI cable. A second 30-pin socket (like the one on the bottom of the iPad) is provided on the adapter which is where you would plug your charging cord in to.
- Answered by Dean T from Hilo
- Aug 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
yes it does. :)
- Answered by Sarah P from Whiteplains
- Jul 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
This is what the description says: "A second 30-pin connector built into the AV adapter lets you charge and sync your device while it’s connected to your HDMI-compatible display." Haven't tried it yet so don't know how well it works.
- Answered by Gia-hy C from San Francisco
- Jul 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can u stream movie from your iPad from your movie
- Asked by Zeb B
- Feb 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can u stream movie from your iPad from your movie)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
what is needed to play a movie from a Macbook Pro to an HDMI TV?
- Asked by Russell C from Prattville
- Jul 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (what is needed to play a movie from a Macbook Pro to an HDMI TV?)
- Asked about: Moshi Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adap…