Is this exactly the same as the previous "iPad 2 Dock"? Or are the dimensions slightly larger to fit the slightly larger iPad 3?
I need to know this because I have the older iPad 2 Dock, and nowhere on these forums does it say that the 3rd generation iPad will fill in it securely. Of course, the newer iPad dock will fit both 2nd and 3rd generations, but that may be because the newer iPad dock is different from the iPad 2 dock. Does anyone have a direct answer?
- Asked by Chang L from Los Angeles
- Mar 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this exactly the same as the previous "iPad 2 Dock"? Or are the dimensions slightly larger to fit the slightly larger iPad 3?)
1 Answer from the Community
From my understanding it is the same dock. To double check this I did a search just for an iPad2 dock then added to my cart. I did this again but searched for an iPad3 dock. When I looked at my cart I saw that I had two iPad docks in my cart under the same item number.
So the .6mm thickness difference is still compatible with the "previous" dock.
- Answered by Kyle H from Port St Lucie
- Mar 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the band expandable to fit larger arms
- Asked by Robert R from Springfield
- Oct 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the band expandable to fit larger arms)
- Asked about: Incase Sports Armband Pro for iPhon…