Impact on battery life?
Will leaving the iPad2 charging every night (even if the battery is not fully depleted) negatively impact long term battery lifespan?
- Asked by Guillermo D from Arlington
- Apr 25, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Impact on battery life?)
2 Answers from the Community
From Apple iPad battery page:
"For proper reporting of the battery’s state of charge, be sure to go through at least one charge cycle per month (charging the battery to 100% and then completely running it down)."
- Answered by Nigel S from Taree
- Jun 15, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by W Slater V from Marietta
- Jun 12, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Bluetooth Impact on iPad Battery Life?
- Asked by Craig W from Elmwood Park
- May 26, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Bluetooth Impact on iPad Battery Life?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English
How is battery life impact after upgrade to Snow Leopard ?
- Asked by Nguyen Thien P from Thuan An
- Nov 13, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (How is battery life impact after upgrade to Snow Leopard ?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard