Will the display support a bluetooth keyboard and trackpad natively or do you have to configure them through the laptop?
1 Answer from the Community
The Thunderbolt Display doesn't contain Bluetooth, so you should continue to set up any Bluetooth devices via your computer as normal.
- Answered by Julian B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this product support native Vlans?
- Asked by Alexander K from Horsmonden
- Jun 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this product support native Vlans?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…
Can I still use my Macbook Pro trackpad with this keyboard?
- Asked by Richard H from Hastings
- Jan 23, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I still use my Macbook Pro trackpad with this keyboard?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English