What kind of mount do you need in order to rotate a Thunderbold display into a portrait display
Looking into purchasing a Thunderbolt but would like to rotate it back and forth between landscape and portrait display, can this be possible, if so what kind of mount do I need to purchase?
- Asked by Daniel R from Ithaca
- Apr 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What kind of mount do you need in order to rotate a Thunderbold display into a portrait display)
1 Answer from the Community
This will be arriving about the 25th of april - and will be able to tell you then. but for now am planning on this to happen with the following - VideoSecu LCD LED TV Wall Mount Full Motion with Swivel Articulating Arm for 23-37, up to 42 in TV Flat Panel Screen With VESA 200 100, 20 in extension and Post-installation Leveling System A35 by VideoSecu - am using amazon.
- Answered by Virgil P from Lake Oswego
- Apr 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Displaying from an iPad to a vertically mounted TV
- Asked by Damon O from Calgary
- Jun 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Displaying from an iPad to a vertically mounted TV)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
Where is the mount for the Macbook?
- Asked by Caspar W from San Mateo
- Jul 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Where is the mount for the Macbook?)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Desk Mount