how tall is the stand?
I have a cabinet above my desk and I was wondering if the screen will fit with the stand on
- Asked by Erin B from Rosendale
- Flag as inappropriate (how tall is the stand?)
1 Answer from the Community
From the desk to the top of the display is about 20 inches tall. I would say you'd need 21 inches between your desk and the bottom of your cabinet to make sure you've got enough room.
- Answered by Ed Q from Columbia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How tall is the 27 inch imac?
- Asked by Robin A from New York
- Jan 30, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How tall is the 27 inch imac?)
- Asked about: Mac
Can you detach the keyboard from the stand?
- Asked by Samuel S from Portland
- Mar 29, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you detach the keyboard from the stand?)
- Asked about: Belkin Wired Keyboard with Stand fo…