how tall is the stand?
I have a cabinet above my desk and I was wondering if the screen will fit with the stand on
- Asked by Erin B from Rosendale
- Flag as inappropriate (how tall is the stand?)
1 Answer from the Community
From the desk to the top of the display is about 20 inches tall. I would say you'd need 21 inches between your desk and the bottom of your cabinet to make sure you've got enough room.
- Answered by Ed Q from Columbia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How tall is the macbook air and stand together
- Asked by Beth] R from Brandon
- May 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How tall is the macbook air and stand together)
- Asked about: Just Mobile AluBase Stand for MacBo…
No answers yet
does it stand in portrait?
- Asked by Daniel C
- Nov 30, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (does it stand in portrait?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Cover - Polyurethane - D…