How do I find the serial number on my Thunderbolt display?
I would like to register my Thunderbolt display with my other Mac items. How do I find the serial number on it?
- Asked by Dennis S from Houston
- Jan 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I find the serial number on my Thunderbolt display?)
2 Answers from the Community
You can find it on the original box, or if you don't have the box, it is also located on the bottom of the base. If you lay the display on its backside, it is under the flat part of the stand which sits on your desk. If you need more help check under the support tab on Apple's website and search product serial number locations. Hope this helps.
- Answered by Anthony S from Brunswick
- Jan 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can also look under About This Mac under the Apple Menu and then click on More Info. When you are hooked up to the monitor the serial number will appear under monitors.
- Answered by David S from Pine Bluff
- Feb 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Where is the serial number on this keyboard?
- Asked by Kimberly H from Clarkston
- Jul 29, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Where is the serial number on this keyboard?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
Will this work with Apple Thunderbolt Display?
- Asked by Tuomo A
- Jan 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with Apple Thunderbolt Display?)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Wall Mount