Does this display work with the Late 2012 iMacs (5mm edge)?
Looking to get confirmation from someone that this display works with the new Late 2012 iMacs, as this computer is not listed in Question #3 of the Thunderbolt Display FAQ: support.apple. com/kb/HT5219
I realize this list just describes computers that have Thunderbolt ports, which the Late 2012 iMacs obviously have. The reason I am concerned is that when the Late 2012 iMacs were available on the online Apple Store for configuration, the Thunderbolt Display is not included as an option. So then when checking the FAQ, I saw these models of iMacs were not listed.
Anyone with the ability to verify these displays work with the new iMacs please let us know, thanks!
- Asked by Dan B from Brooklyn
- Dec 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this display work with the Late 2012 iMacs (5mm edge)?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes it does. I have one connected to mine.
- Answered by Miguel P from Pasig City
- Jul 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this work with the late 2012 slim imac 27"?
- Asked by Noor H
- Mar 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with the late 2012 slim imac 27"?)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Desk Mount Combo
Will the latest IMac late 2012 work with the remote?
- Asked by Paul P from Payson
- Jul 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the latest IMac late 2012 work with the remote?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
Will this mouse work with the iMac (late 2012 27" model)
- Asked by Bonnie B from Naperville
- Mar 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this mouse work with the iMac (late 2012 27" model))
- Asked about: Evoluent Vertical Mouse 4 for Mac (…