Do you need two Thunderbolt cables to link 2 Thunderbolt displays to a 27" iMac?
Im looking at replacing my aging 2006 Macbook with a 27" iMac and looking to run 2 extra Thunderbolt displays how many Thunderbolt cables would i need?
1 Answer from the Community
The Apple Thunderbolt displays come with built-in Thunderbolt cables so there's no need to buy extra cables unless you need them.
- Answered by Sam R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this device compatible with 27 thunderbolt display?
- Asked by Rodolfo D from Gaithersburg
- Aug 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this device compatible with 27 thunderbolt display?)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Desk Mount
Will this film fit on a 27" Thunderbolt Display, and/or older Cinema Displays?
- Asked by Robert R from Houston
- Aug 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this film fit on a 27" Thunderbolt Display, and/or older Cinema Displays?)
- Asked about: 3M 21.5" Privacy + Anti-Glare Filte…