can you use this monitor with a pc if you have a thunderbolt to dvi adapter and a dvi cable connecting to a dvi port on you pc?
1 Answer from the Community
No. The Thunderbolt Display needs to be driven from a Thunderbolt port.
- Answered by James H from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this adapter be used on a PC and Dell monitor?
- Asked by Mark B from Westland
- Feb 24, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter be used on a PC and Dell monitor?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
Dvi adapter to MacBook Air
- Asked by Michael G
- Jan 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Dvi adapter to MacBook Air)
- Asked about: Mac