Can I take this display with me to Australia? Will it work?
- Asked by Nicholas L from Washington
- Jul 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I take this display with me to Australia? Will it work?)
2 Answers from the Community
You will need an Australian power adapter, since they use different plugs and voltages than the US does. I believe you can buy extra power cords at an Australian Apple Store if you're planning on keeping your display there permanently.
- Answered by Sam D from Grayslake
- May 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. The only thing is that you will either a new power cord or an adapter if they have different outlet plugs.
- Answered by Helen S from Fox Lake
- Mar 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
does it work in australia??
- Asked by Justin C from Innaloo
- Oct 21, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work in australia??)
- Asked about: Escort SmartRadar Detector Apple Pa…
does it work in Australia?
- Asked by Baris K from Sydney
- Jun 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work in Australia?)
- Asked about: Cobra iRadar ATOM Radar Detector
No answers yet