i have the latest macbook pro purchased in january, which cable do i need to transfer movievs from macbook to hdt
1 Answer from the Community
I believe the Macbook Pro you purchased has an HDMI output - if it does all you need is an HDMI cable to hook it up to an TV with an HDMI input. If your TV does not have HDMI then there are several options, but they all depend on the vendor, model, and feature set of your TV - so your question can't be answered with out that information.
- Answered by David O from San Jose
- Jun 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Which Macbook Pro Retina For College
- Asked by Brian C from Phoenix
- Dec 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Which Macbook Pro Retina For College)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet
Is this cable used to transfer files between two macs?
- Asked by Kiyomi R from Carpinteria
- Mar 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this cable used to transfer files between two macs?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m) - W…
Is this compatible with a 13" Macbook Pro with Retina?
- Asked by Alex A from Centerville
- Feb 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with a 13" Macbook Pro with Retina?)
- Asked about: Kensington Combination Laptop Lock