does TV have to be flatscreen?
I have a TV that is not a flatscreen TV. It's a SONY approx 7-8 yrs old
- Asked by Maggie L from Fall City
- Nov 21, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (does TV have to be flatscreen?)
1 Answer from the Community
No unless You want to veiw 1080p (Such as Apple Tv, Or PS3) Otherwise You can buy an RCA (The Red Yellow And White Plugs) to HDMI converter
- Answered by Deanne H from Driffield
- Dec 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is Apple TV compatible with RCA flatscreens?
- Asked by Kelby C from Somerset
- Dec 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is Apple TV compatible with RCA flatscreens?)
- Asked about: Apple TV
No answers yet