can i plug my macbook pro into a blu-ray?
- Asked by David R from Denver
- Feb 23, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can i plug my macbook pro into a blu-ray?)
1 Answer from the Community
No, you cannot plug your MacBook Pro into a Blu-Ray disc player but you can use a Mini DisplayPort (if you have a Unibody model) to HDMI adapter and this cable to connect the computer to your HD TV(with HDMI ports) or if you have an older MacBook Pro you can use a DVI to HDMI cable. If your TV doesn't support HDMI you can find DVI cables (if your TV has a DVI connection) or it may be possible to find the correct adapters and cables to connect to a standard-def TV.
- Answered by Reid S from Winnipeg
- Feb 27, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
30 inch cinema display and blu ray
- Asked by Fred B from Seattle
- Mar 18, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (30 inch cinema display and blu ray)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
No answers yet