what other device do we need to hook an ipod 5 to hdtv. If we buy the HDMI cord does one end fit the ipod port or do we need another device?
1 Answer from the Community
for the ipod touch 5th generation.you also need to buy .lightning digital AV adapter then the hdmi cable can go into it and your good to watch on your tv.
you plug the adapter into the ipod.the hdmi cable in the hdmi slot and your set.
- Answered by Imran S from Mississauga
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How many devices can be connected - simultaneously - to one thunderbolt port?
- Asked by Diego G from Salvador
- Oct 28, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How many devices can be connected - simultaneously - to one thunderbolt port?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m) - W…
Is an ios device enough to configure this or do I also need a Mac?
- Asked by Iain B from Royse City
- Jun 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is an ios device enough to configure this or do I also need a Mac?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme