Can I connect this with my iPhone to my iPad 2 as I don't have computer I have a new iPhone but need to connect to iTunes need help
1 Answer from the Community
No, this cable will not let you connect an iPhone to an iPad. It is for connecting various devices to a TV or other monitor, for video.
iPhones running newer versions of iOS no longer require iTunes to set up. However, if your phone says that you need to connect to iTunes, you will need to use a computer to do this.
If you don't have a computer, you could use a friend's computer to set up your phone and get it updated to the latest software version. You should not need a computer after that.
If you do not have access to a friend's computer, you could try your local Apple store. I'm sure they'd be happy to let you use one of their display computers, and would be able to help you if you have problems.
- Answered by John F from Dover
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what do I need to connect the xkey to my iPhone 6+?
- Asked by Jan C from Newport News
- Apr 19, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (what do I need to connect the xkey to my iPhone 6+?)
- Asked about: CME Xkey Ultra-Portable USB MIDI Ke…
Can I AirPlay to multiple AirPort Epress/apple TV/AirPlay devices simultaneously from my iPad only - or do I need a computer running with iTunes?
- Asked by Heather B
- Oct 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I AirPlay to multiple AirPort Epress/apple TV/AirPlay devices simultaneously from my iPad only - or do I need a computer running with iTunes?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express